Post Office Time Deposit Account, Post Office Time Deposit Scheme. check complete details for “Post Office Saving Schemes”. Check Rate of Interest of “Post Office Time Deposit Account”. In this article we provide complete details for Post Office Time Deposit Scheme like – Benefits of Post Office Time Deposit Account, Rate of Interest in Post Office Time Deposit Account, Minimum and Maximum Deposit Criteria of Post Office Time Deposit Account Scheme etc. Now scroll down below n check more details for “Post Office Time Deposit Account, Post Office Time Deposit Scheme”
Post Office Time Deposit Account, Post Office Time Deposit Scheme
In CBS Post offices ,when any TD account is matured, the same TD account will be automatically renewed for the period for which the account was initially opened e.g 2 Years TD account will be automatically renewed for 2 Years. Interest rate applicable on the day of maturity will be applied.
Rate of Interest of Post Office Time Deposit Account
Interest payable annually but calculated quarterly.
From 1.04.2017, interest rates are as follows:-
|1 yr. A/c||6.9%|
|2 yr. A/c||7.0%|
|3 yr. A/c||7.2%|
|5 yr. A/c||7.7%|
Deposit Amounts are as follows:-
|Type of Account||Minimum Deposit||Maximum Deposit|
|1, 2, 3 & 5 Year TD||INR. 200/- and in multiples of INR. 200/- thereafter||No limit|
Read Relevant Articles
- Tips to Invest while in Retirement Years, Advises to get Good Returns
- Plans for encouraging startups in India & What is meant by Startups?
- Why should you invest in SIP?, list of Various Reasons for Invest in SIP
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, PMKVY Eligibility, Reward all Details
- Mutual Funds Risk and Mutual Funds return – A Detailed Analysis
- Major initiatives of Ease of doing businesses in India
- Advantages of Kisan Vikas Patra & Other Details of KVP
- Employee Pension Scheme: Basic Details, Eligibility, Main Features
- Best Debt Mutual Funds That you should never afford to miss
- Best Long Term Investment Plans In India 2017