Franklin Templeton Prima Fund (FIPF) – All details you want to know, This article basically about the fund which is managed by the Franklin Templeton group. I have explained here the details of one specific plan called “Franklin Templeton Prima Fund” which is in big debate for its returns. Here is all you want to know about the plan and take decision whether it is beneficial for you to invest in the scheme or not. Now check more details regarding “Franklin Templeton Prima Fund (FIPF)” From Below….
Franklin Templeton Prima Fund (FIPF)
|Name of the Mutual Fund House||Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund|
|Name of the Asset Management Company||Franklin Templeton Asset Management (India) Pvt Ltd|
|Name of the Trustee of the Company||Franklin Templeton Trustee Services Pvt Ltd|
|Name of the Scheme||Franklin India Prima Fund (FIPF)|
|Type of the Scheme||Open End Growth Scheme|
|Investment Objectives of the Scheme
|The investment objective of the Prima Fund is to provide medium to long term capital appreciation as a primary objective and income as a secondary objective|
|Term/Duration of the Scheme||———|
|Asset Allocation of the Scheme||Instrum. Risk %
Equities Medium To High Above 60%
Debt Low to Medium Upto 40%
Money Low Market Upto 15%
|Where will the scheme invest ?
|The scheme may enter into derivatives in line with the guidelines prescribed by SEBI from time to time.
The scheme may take exposure in derivatives up to a maximum of 50% of its AUM. The exposure limit
per scrip/instrument shall be to the extent permitted by the SEBI Regulation for the time being in force.
These limits will be reviewed by the AMC from time to time.
|The fund managers will follow an active investment strategy taking defensive/aggressive postures
depending on opportunities available at various points in time.
|1. R. Janakiraman – Janakiraman Rengaraju is vice president, portfolio management equity for Franklin Templeton India AMC Ltd. Mr. Rengaraju manages Franklin India Flexi Cap, Franklin India Prima Fund, Franklin India Opportunities Fund and Franklin India Smaller Companies Fund. He is co-portfolio manager for Franklin India Prima Plus and Franklin India High Growth Companies Fund. Mr. Rengaraju has been in the investment management Industry for the past 14 years. Prior to joining Franklin Templeton, he managed the investment corpus of Indian Syntans Group, a Chennai based privately held group of companies. Before this, he worked for UTI Securities, Mumbai. Mr. Rengaraju holds an M.B.A. from the Indian Institute of Management in Bangalore and a bachelor of engineering from the Government College of Technology in Coimbatore. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder.
2. Roshi Jain – Roshi Jain is vice president, portfolio management equity with Franklin Templeton India AMC. Ms. Jain is the portfolio manager for Franklin India Flexi Cap, Franklin Build India Fund, Franklin India High Growth Companies Fund and Franklin Asia Equity Fund. She is co-portfolio manager for Franklin India Prima Fund and Franklin India Smaller Companies Fund. Ms. Jain has been in the investment Industry for the past 11 years. Prior to joining Franklin Templeton, she worked as financial analyst at Goldman Sachs, London. Ms. Jain earned her post graduate diploma in management from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. She earned her chartered accountancy from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with an All-India Rank 2. Ms. Jain is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder.
|On the first 100 crores daily net assets – 2.87% On the next 300 crores daily net assets – 2.62% On the next 300 crores daily net assets – 2.37% On the balance of the daily net assets – 2.12%
The above slabs includes the Service tax on Investment Management Fees and 20 bps of additional expenses Direct Plan shall have a lower expense ratio to the extent of the commissions
In addition to the above, a proportionate charge in respect sales beyond T-15 cities subject to maximum of 30 bps on daily net assets. Current Expense Ratio (as on 23rd Feb, 2016)
|Benchmark||CNX 500 and CNX Midcap|
Must Read –
- Portfolio Management – Introduction, Objectives, Process – All Details
- How to choose a right mutual fund scheme in India
- How to Track Mutual Fund Portfolio, Steps to Track Mutual Fund
- Seed Funding Assistance, SEED Capital, Importance – all Details
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) – Meaning, Advantages – All Details
- Setting Up of Business in India by Foreign Companies
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana – Complete Details in Hindi
- Things to notice before buying Land or Plot in India – Complete Guide
- What should you choose for your startup – LLP or Pvt Ltd ?