All About Black Money Bill 2015. Hi Friends Recently Lok Sabha is Passed Black Money Bill 2015. Here we are providing Complete details for Black Money Bill 2015 in Very Simple Manner. In this article you can find complete details about Black Money Bill 2015 like Applicability date of black money bill 2015, Tax Rate etc. Now you can scroll down below and check complete details regarding “All About Black Money Bill 2015”
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
All About Black Money Bill 2015
We all learn that The Black Money and Imposition of Tax Bill, 2015 was passed in Lok Sabha on 11th of May, 2015. Under this act, the Undisclosed Foreign Income and Asset shall be separately taxed and such income shall therefore become a part of Income, under our Income Tax Act 1961. The main reason behind imposition of this was to curb the menace of Black Money.
Must Read –
Let’s dig in some of the highlights:
- Applicability on Ordinary Resident ( and all those who shall be deemed to be assesse in default ) from 1st April 2015
- Tax @ 30 % ( with penalty 3 times of tax ) shall be charged on the total Undisclosed Foreign Income and Undisclosed Foreign Asset.
- What is Undisclosed Foreign Income – Thhe income received from abroad but not disclosed as per the provision of Income Tax
- What is Undisclosed Foreign Asset – The Fair Market Value of the undisclosed Foreign Asset abroad. But if such asset has been acquired from income which has been taxed(fully or partially), then such value shall be deducted while calculating the value of Undisclosed Income. The year value shall be considered, depending upon when the A.O comes to know about, the year in which he comes to know that year value shall be considered.
- Neither any deduction nor any exemption or any set off shall be allowed.
- To all the assessee , a One Time Chance shall be given on 1/4/2016, to make a declaration about his Undisclosed Foreign Income and Asset and in such case only one time of tax and penalty shall be levied. Such taxed and penalty to be deposited before making declaration. ( If assessee makes declaration then penalty shall be 1 time of tax )