52 weeks High and 52 weeks Low price – Meaning & Importance. here we are providing complete details for 52 weeks High & 52 weeks Low price. When we are going through the finance/business column of a news daily ,we used to notice 52 weeks High price of a specific company’s shares. In this article you can find everything you want to know about 52 weeks High & 52 weeks Low price like – What is 52 weeks High, Importance of 52 weeks High, What is 52 weeks Low and Importance of 52 weeks low. Now you can scroll down below and check complete details for 52 weeks High and 52 weeks Low price.
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
52 weeks High and 52 weeks Low price
52 weeks High:
When we are going through the finance/business column of a news daily ,we used to notice 52 weeks High price of a specific company’s shares.
“The highest market price of a share during a period of 52 weeks ., means one year.
1.If anyone wants to purchase the shares of INFOSYS the India’s second largest IT company then first they should observe the 52 weeks price of INFOSYS scrip and if the price is coming towards 52 weeks highest price , then it’s not a better option to purchase that stock on that day.
2.If anyone wants to make profits by selling their holdings to someone then first of all they should consider the 52 weeks highest price and should proceed to sell their shares only if the market price is very near or above the 52 weeks highest price.Then only he / she can obtain the maximum price advantage and gain profit.
52 weeks Low :
“The market price of a share which is highest among all prices during the period of 52 weeks is called as 52 weeks Low price”.
1.If Mr.X wants to buy the shares of Reliance industries Ltd then he should purchase these shares only at the time when the price is 52 weeks Low . Then only he can make profit from the price difference in the near future.
2.In another angle if the price of your holdings is approaching towards 52 weeks Low or very near to that then it would be better to sell it immediately instead of facing losses when the scrip becomes unworthy in the market.
- Overview of Core Investment Company – Complete Analysis
- Ease of Doing Business in India : the Concept, Issues & Steps
- Formation of Limited Liability Partnership by Foreign Entity
- Formation of Foreign Institutional Investor by Foreign Entity
- Treasury Bill – Meaning, Types, Issuance, Auctions, Advantages
- Reverse Mortgage – Features, Meaning, Eligibility, Taxation
- Best SIP Mutual Funds to Invest in 2017 – Investment in India
- Investments in Corporate Fixed Deposits – Investment in India
- Invest in Child Insurance Policy – Why?, Benefits for Investment
- Green Bonds – Introduction, Benefits and Issue Details